The 2014 World Waste to Energy City Summit is fast approaching and this year brings together its best ever faculty of international waste management CEOs, developers, bankers, private equity financiers, technology providers and industrial end users for two days of intensive networking.
The summit takes place from the 21st until the 22nd of May 2014 and will be concentrating on advanced conversion technologies, however, the need for innovation, not just in technology, but in policy, finance and partnership models will also be addressed in order to accelerate the growth of the industry worldwide.
Highlights of the 2014 Programme:
- UK waste management CEOs return for their annual debate on the advanced waste to energy market
- Keynote speakers from Malaysia, Kuwait, Abu Dhabi and Poland offer insight into new international market opportunities
- 10 leading bankers and private equity financiers discuss their attitudes to the risk and reward of merchant facilities
- Air Products, New Earth and Energos share the secret to getting a new project off the ground
- Lanzatech, Clariant Produkte, Solena, Enerkem and APP debate the market potential for high-value fuels and chemicals from waste
- Local authority procurement professionals from Merseyside, Milton Keynes and the GLA reveal the impact of W2E projects on urban communities
- One-to-one meetings take place throughout the summit giving delegates the opportunities to meet face to face with potential partners from 25 countries
The team at GPT Waste will be following updates from the summit on Twitter. To join the conversation, follow @W2Ecitysummit
Source: World Waste Energy Event
GPT Waste, the largest UK independent provider of waste management solutions and sustainable waste services. They continually demonstrate operational efficiency as well as financial savings via their innovative approach to waste management systems and routes to processes.
Follow us by clicking on the social icons below: