Some of the questions we often get asked are included below for your convenience. If there is anything not covered or an area you need more clarification on, please call us on 01928 571 349 or contact us via our enquiry form.
1. How do I find out the best way to manage the Waste we produce?
GPT can undertake a free site survey on your behalf which will result in a no obligation quote. All quotes are based on costs saving – not cost plus.
2. Do I need to separate waste at my site?
Due to GPT’s commitment to recycling this isn’t necessary, however we can assist in a “Front of House” segregation policy if requested.
3. What waste streams can you handle?
Everything from General Mixed Waste to Uranium Depleted Ammunition. There is nothing we can’t collect.
4. My offices/facility are in the Middle of Nowhere. Is this an issue?
Not at all. We offer total National coverage incorporating Northern and Southern Ireland and the Isle of Man.
5. My collection point is logistically tight, can you get access?
Not everything has to be done with a skip or a bin lorry! Collections can be made in loose form as well as having small containers.
6. Will I be tied into a contract?
Typically no. We want clients to stay with us because it works not through a contractual obligation.
7. How do we know it is being done legally?
All work undertaken by GPT Waste Management Ltd is done so in full accordance with current Environmental Legislation ensuring peace of mind.
8. What’s my Carbon Footprint?
We can measure it and Off set it once we understand what is being generated and how often it is collected and where.
9. How do I know what’s been collected and Recycled?
We can issue reports based on your time frames to confirm both collected amounts and recycling rates.
10. Doesn’t this all sound too good to be true?
Probably, but that’s the reasoning behind using a completely impartial Waste Management Company that is not driven by filling a whole in the ground or increasing costs?
To find out how we can help your business deal more effectively with your waste, phone 01928 571349 or email us
GPT Waste offer a full Waste Review Service free of charge. Find out how they can help your business deal more effectively with your waste: Call 01928 571 349 or email here.
Subscribe to The Waste Solution blog by Email or subscribe to the RSS feed to receive regular updates.